• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to Excel - Merging Data

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the export to excel function in Acrobat Reader DC.  When I export the document, some of the data ends up in merged cells rather than in individual cells in the excel document.   This makes the resulting excel file virtually unusable for my purpose.  How do I export but have the data all end up in separate cells so it can be manipulated and used?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richardb,

This is an automated process there is not much that can be done.

It solely depends on the original file, how the file is formatted and the fonts used in the file. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done.

I would appreciate if you could help us with your feedback on this: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi richardb99983052 ,

We apologize for the issue you are facing.

Would request you to send the file to us [Moderator, private information remove] for investigating the issue.

Thanks,

Girija

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines