3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 10, 2016 8:58 AM by BarbBinder

Drop cap alignment issue

jessw97863710

I can't seem to make my drop cap align with the first line of text- being at the top of the drop cap.. When I add more "lines" in the "drop caps and nested styles" section of paragraph formatting, it will add a few more lines of text, but still won't align to the top of the drop cap. When I look up other articles about drop caps and alignment they discuss kerning difficulties, not my issue, and all the examples I seem to find show the drop cap being aligned with the first line of text, including on the adobe "drop cap and nested styles" page!

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 1.53.43 pm.png  Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 2.00.05 pm.png  Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 1.57.39 pm.png

The first picture is my example, with 3 lines of drop cap at size 20 pt, the second photo is same size font at 6 lines of drop cap, the third is taken from the adobe website on drop caps and nested styles. Even on that page I can't work out how to make my text start at the top of the drop cap, like they have pictures.. What am I doing wrong??