• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color shift in latest release of LR 2015.8

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed LR 2015.8 and noticed that the Radial Filter and Graduated Filter both produce a color cast when applied.  Even if all the controls are set to zero there is still a magenta cast.  It is easiest to see in shadow areas of the images.  This does not happen in LR 2015 6.1   Anybody else have the issue and know if there is a fix for it?    Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

What about the color effect color picker located near the bottom of each of those tools? Is it set to "No color effect"?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about the color effect color picker located near the bottom of each of those tools? Is it set to "No color effect"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. That's it.  A color was loaded and I didn't realize it.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the color picker set to something other than white, then that color will be applied as part of the filter. I'm talking about the color picker in both the gradual filter and the radial filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I get. I just update to 2015.8 a few hours ago and I don't remember turning it on so maybe it was defaulting to on and orange.  It's a little hard to understand the amount of color cast you get when all the settings in the filter are at zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's somewhat hidden. You have to set the bottom right slider to 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines