• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CRASHING after PremierPro updates!

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was working fine until I updated to the 2016 CC. Now I have a client waiting and I cant seem to render the file. I am on an Imac 27" (Late 2013) 16GB 3.5GHz Intel Core i7, Graphics: NVIDIA Ge-Force GTX 780M 4096MB.

It tells me that i have a problem w my graphics card and the driver needs to be updated. I spent time updating the driver / OS to El Capitan (Version 10.11.6). But after doing so, it still keeps crashing. Any suggestion? If there is no choice, is there any way to roll back the updates?

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 10.07.57 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should not update mid project with a deadline and a client breathing down your neck.

Go back to previous version, finish and start fresh in 2017.

How to find previous version:

find previous version.png

You have to open a project last saved in previous version.

You cannot open a 2017 project in a previous version you can however with a xml.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get a previous version installed, go to your CC Desktop app ... click the Apps tab, scroll down to "Find Additional Apps" bar and click on it.

Previos PrPro Version.PNG

Now, click on the "Install" button by PrPro  and you get a list ...

Previous PrPro List.PNG

Select which one you want. The previous version was the second one on this list, 2015.3 in the "4" build. You were probably working in that build.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i had same problem, cant do nothing almost my finance client cut off our relation. but some how it fixed. adobe community is great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines