• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control Panel

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the control panel in InDesign 2017 there is a bug when increasing or decreasing the space before, space after etc numerics. When I manually place a number and hit the enter key on my extended keyboard the whole text content disappears and the numeral I entered lands up in the text box. I have to go command Z a few times to get the text back. Very frustrating. The only way I can overcome is to use the arrow up or down and increase the numbers that way. I hope this is clear. It is driving me crazy! Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Known bug on Mac. Discussed to death already.Temporary workaround:

1. Turn on "Application Frame" under menu "Window".

and / or

2. Navigate to Preferences -> Advanced Type -> Show Adornment on Text Selection/Text Frame for more Type controls  >>  uncheck these.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known bug on Mac. Discussed to death already.Temporary workaround:

1. Turn on "Application Frame" under menu "Window".

and / or

2. Navigate to Preferences -> Advanced Type -> Show Adornment on Text Selection/Text Frame for more Type controls  >>  uncheck these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hero/heroine for the day! You saved my sanity! I am so grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Adobe is aware of the issue and is working on it (so they say ). It concerns Mac users only. At the moment the above workaround is most acceptable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines