• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I export a video file?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stefan. I have Adobe Premiere Elements 15. It looks like it will only save as .prel file, which is not much use as no-one else can read it without Premiere. The Help advice suggests to download Media Encoder to save in other formats, but I have a problem with that since the free download won't actually download... And if it did, the implication is that it would only be free for a while. Any advice please? We're just domestic users and had expected Premiere would accept and produce commonly used video format.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Premiere Elements... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.prel is a PROJECT file, which is the only thing available under the save option

You want to export

The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may help

-link above has the direct Amazon link to buy Steve Grisetti's book on Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may also want to check out my free 8 part Basic Training for Premiere Elements tutorial series. It will help you understand the difference between a project and media and the difference between saving and exporting.

*** Basic Training for Premiere Elements ***

Part 8 deals specifically with exporting video from your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines