Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring LUT to NEST Sequence Question

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Y'all -

First time poster here. I'm currently working on a project where the client would like to see different clips of what was shot. i.e.. the client wants 20-30 separate exported clips which have a duration of 03-05 seconds long. With that said, I'm going through my sequence of selects and nesting the clips that I want to batch export. However, when I nest the clip, The Osiris LUT that I have in my adjustment layer on top of my clip is not transferring over to my NESTed Clip. Does anyone here know a work around? Going through nest by nest to reapply the LUT is going to be tedious. Your help is greatly appreciated!

B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

The LUT is not applied to the clip going into the nest, it's on the AL above.  So this behavior is expected.  To see those LUTs in the nest, you'd have to reapply them.

Having said that, I'm confused on why the nest?  I would think you'd just set In/Out points in the sequence as you go through and queue up each export.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The LUT is not applied to the clip going into the nest, it's on the AL above.  So this behavior is expected.  To see those LUTs in the nest, you'd have to reapply them.

Having said that, I'm confused on why the nest?  I would think you'd just set In/Out points in the sequence as you go through and queue up each export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines