• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have just paid for the Adobe Pro DC and I am now trying to edit a PDF?? How do I get the PDF to change so I can edit it???

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just paid for the Adobe Pro DC and I am now trying to edit a PDF?? How do I get the PDF to change so I can edit it???

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of your Adobe account, restart the computer, and then sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, be sure the PDF file is opening in Acrobat Pro DC, and not Reader.  (Look at your title bar - they can look very similar).  If your system default PDF program is Reader, it will open in Reader, even if Acrobat Pro DC is installed.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two previous answers assume that you've already downloaded Adobe Acrobat DC. If you have not done that yet, you need to download either the trial version and install, or download the installer from here: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, XI, or X

During the installation, make sure to select "trial or subscription" if you have a subscription, or select to enter a serial number if you have a perpetual license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines