• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed Resource File Has Been Modified

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I startup Lightroom CC (2015.8 release) on OS X 10.11.6 (and many previous versions) I get a warning that Signed Resource Files Have Been Modified as the program attempts to connect to the internet. Any thoughts on what is causing this and how it can be fixed?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

That error message is coming from your operating system. It means that it detected that the application has been changed from its official (i.e. signed) version somehow and it prevents it from connecting to the internet. It is a measure against malware. This can be malicious (you might have malware on your system) or disk corruption. Be very wary of many "system optimization" utilities that you see all over the internet promising to make your mac faster. They are all terrible and at best don't d

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That error message is coming from your operating system. It means that it detected that the application has been changed from its official (i.e. signed) version somehow and it prevents it from connecting to the internet. It is a measure against malware. This can be malicious (you might have malware on your system) or disk corruption. Be very wary of many "system optimization" utilities that you see all over the internet promising to make your mac faster. They are all terrible and at best don't do that much damage. I would try reinstalling Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom and am still receiving the same messages. These messages are being reported by Little Snitch on some (but not all) of Lightroom's connections to the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines