• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[URGENT] 1. Can't use Media Encoder to render 2. Can't import the entire 30 minutes footage.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR SOLUTION

1. I updated Media Encoder but not AE (cc 2017). Now when I'm trying to render with Media Encoder I get these two errors:

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

As I understand it it's because ME is cc 2017 and AE's not, so its either to update AE or downgrade ME. I can't update AE as I'm mid-project.

I read and saw some videos that you can use "Filters and previous versions" but it's gone in this version Adobe Creative Cloud.

1: TL;DR: Need to downgrade ME but can't because of latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud.

2. I really need to import a 30 minutes footage. But when I import it the it's black in the comp! I saw that a fix is in the project files, right click on it and go Interpret footage > main > and under "Frame rate" set to confort to frame rate, input 60 (rather than 59.999) and click ok. Problem is that it makes it only 18 minutes long! It cuts the other 12 minutes! Not sure if it's even close to the solution though

2: TL;DR: 30 footage's black inside comp.

Please help. It's really urgent. Thanks ahead!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want your money but let's buy in exchange that next time you will be writing in a normal font because it hurts our eyes to read what you wrote.

As I understand it it's because ME is cc 2017 and AE's not, so its either to update AE or downgrade ME. I can't update AE as I'm mid-project.

you can render in Ae a lossless version like Quicktime animation and then import that rendered footage to AME 2017 and encode it. btw1: if you update AE, you can remove the checkbox from "remove previous versions" and it will keep your older AE.

btw2: filter and previous versions is here

if you are using a trial version -> you won't see it because trial does not support previous version

2. I really need to import a 30 minutes footage. But when I import it the it's black in the comp!

where is this footage from? what is it? is it recorded with some screen capture recording software that messes up your frame rate? if you want to know the true frame rate of your footage then open it in VLC player and see the codec settings

now see if Ae nails it and get's the current frame rate:

if not then try interpret footage and change to the true frame rate and you will get the right duration time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RogersJ,

Did Roei's response help you solve your issue?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines