0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 15, 2008 8:23 AM by allpar23

Rich Text Editor error when going through WEBSeal Junction

Hello, I'm having an error when I try to display a cftextarea with richtext=true attribute when going through a WEBSeal junction. When I put the following in my page:

<cftextarea richtext="true" name="textentry" rows="120" cols="180" ><cfoutput>test</cfoutput></cftextarea>

Then access the page through a junction with the name of "ers" for example. The generated javascript paths are fine but the path to the FCKEditor is not correct (Doesn't have the ers prepended to the path). See below:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/messages/cfmessage.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/package/cfajax.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/package/cfrichtexteditor.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/fckeditor.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js"></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/ers/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/masks.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

<script type="text/javascript">

ColdFusion.RichText.initialize('cf_textarea1229355546338', 'textentry', 'test', '/ERSWeb/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/', null, null, null, null, null, null, false, null, null, null, 'en');

Why would this be happening and what would be the best fix?

NOTE: I thought I could just use cgi_script_name and parse out the URL but the junction name isn't included a part of the string with I do a cgi_script_name