• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock won't load in Safari - just a white page

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to a be a common problem, but I'm not finding a solution that's working for me.  Here's what I've tried:

Confirmed UTF-8

Cleared the browser history

Deleted website data

Turned off extensions

Disabled plugins

Deselected Safari in the iCloud preferences
Confirmed local time settings are correct

Restarted the browser after all the above.

When I navigate to: https://stock.adobe.com/  the site loads as a white page - not text, no images, nothing but white.

Stock loads just fine in Firefox

Using:

Safari Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)

OS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2555)

Any ideas?  Has anyone found a reliable solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

I found a fix, which takes functionality away from the OS....but -

An update to OS Sierra was the ability to sync desktop and documents to document folders to iCloud Drive, I had this turned on.

When I turned it off (and restarted Safari), I was able to access the stock.adobe website and get more than a blank page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a fix, which takes functionality away from the OS....but -

An update to OS Sierra was the ability to sync desktop and documents to document folders to iCloud Drive, I had this turned on.

When I turned it off (and restarted Safari), I was able to access the stock.adobe website and get more than a blank page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this information. I will pass it on to the engineering team.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

I am also having this problem. I have used it on the same laptop before using safari but now I just get the white page when I try to view the images I've uploaded to try and sell. Also, whenever I search for anything on the website (no search terms get results, even basic ones such as "boat") I just get the page saying sorry nothing found!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

The Stock site was having some issues this morning that have been resolved, you should be able to search now. Regarding the white page, I'm sending you a P.M.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also am having a problem getting the adobe stock page to load on my Mac in the browser, and on all of my CC apps.  I just get a blank white page.  I downloaded firefox and its working. I also disabled the ability to sync desktop and documents to document folders to iCloud Drive, restarted Safari and am still getting the blank page.  Please help give me some ideas on what to do next so i can search from my CC apps to find AStock photos.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi R.O.,

Thank you for contacting us. The engineering team hasn't been able to reproduce this issue and without further information from customers like yourself we cannot provide a lot of assistance until we can find the cause. Here are a couple of suggestions. Try disabling any browser plug-ins you might be running. Start by turning all off and see if the site behaves correctly. Then I would turn your plug-ins on and off individually to narrow down the culprit, if this is the cause. If this works and you can identify a plug-in causing the issue let us know. Also, some users have found that running the browser in private mode/incognito has been helpful in some cases.

We would really like to see this issue as it occurs and if you can spare a little time to show us, we would show you our appreciation. Please PM me if you have time to do this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the errors that I get.

https://as.ftcdn.net/r/v1/js/216ff13b29038ea09587aab7ef34d80929a1e663/all_ssl.min.js

Failed to load resource: The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be “as.ftcdn.net” which could put your information at risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BC,

We have found some workarounds to your white page issue on the Adobe Stock website. Please review: White page when visiting Adobe Stock for more information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started