• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get Pro Res 422 to be a codec option when ingesting to Prelude?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a way set Pro Res 422 as a default when ingesting.  As of now, I start one file, pause it, then set up all the other files I want to ingest (including the first one) and have to go through resetting about 5 settings on each file to be able to have the file be saved as Pro Res 422.  There has to be an easier way.  I saw a Larry Jordan video that said it could be downloaded from Adobe, but haven't been able to find the download or instructions.  Really gets frustrating when trying to import several dozen files from each of my cameras. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Hi Tony,

Thanks for digging into Prelude and highlighting your confusion.

As I understand your workflow, You will have to create a custom preset to make it available during ingest function in Prelude or AME.

Please check the following post:

Transcoding 4K ProRes 422 HQ to 1080p ProRes 422 HQ

Write back in case of any problem. Also highlight the OS version and Prelude version from Help--> About Adobe prelude

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tony,

Thanks for digging into Prelude and highlighting your confusion.

As I understand your workflow, You will have to create a custom preset to make it available during ingest function in Prelude or AME.

Please check the following post:

Transcoding 4K ProRes 422 HQ to 1080p ProRes 422 HQ

Write back in case of any problem. Also highlight the OS version and Prelude version from Help--> About Adobe prelude

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources