• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lightroom is showing a error

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am needing to speak with someone and it is so difficult to chat with someone from Lightroo. I need help NOW...   Ihad the same issue before and I had to download a new version of lightroom through my email

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

This forum is monitored and answered primarily by other users like yourself. We cannot put you in touch with Adobe directly. However, the following link  will lead you to where you can initiate a live chat with Adobe. Just click on the blue bar and follow the links. Or, you could explain what your problem is and maybe someone here on the forum will have the answer. The choice is yours.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is monitored and answered primarily by other users like yourself. We cannot put you in touch with Adobe directly. However, the following link  will lead you to where you can initiate a live chat with Adobe. Just click on the blue bar and follow the links. Or, you could explain what your problem is and maybe someone here on the forum will have the answer. The choice is yours.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines