• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution v24 ActiveX Links Not Working

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download v24.0.0.186 from the Distribution page after applying for the redistribution license.

There are a few links on the page that don't allow you to download the product.  The details are below

URL: https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html

Page:Flash Player 24.0.0.186 (Win, Mac & Linux) 

Product: Internet Explorer-Active X

Link: Download EXE Installer

Link: Download MSI Installer

Link: Import SCCM/ConfigMgr SCUP Catalog*

Can the above links be fixed please.  There are other versions on the site (NPAPI and PPAPI) which do work

Cheers

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Hi,

The MSI download issue has been fixed. Could you please try downloading the same now. If any issues are encountered please let us know.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reporting.  We are investigating.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The OS X links are also dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue isn't reproducible for all. I can download all of the Windows files, but not the Mac DMG files.  I have escalated this issue.

@jonb57471420  what is your geo-location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having same issue her in canada but says version I am trying to download from you is version

Flash Player 24.0.0.175

But I am from Canada not UK I can't seem to get it do download from link provided in my email.

I don't see a 24.0.0.186 and when I check It not there. Is that a bata version?

BTW I get this error I drop orignal path so I don't beak my agreement if you need it I will give it to you.

current/mac/install_flash_player_24_osx_pkg.dmg was not found on this server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Yes, that is the error being reported.  I've been able to reproduce it and have escalated the issue to the appropriate team.  Awaiting a reply from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are Welcomed.

I have a noticed that both version of mac are not working I tested after I check and but I haven't gone through all the version other option in distribution site.  Just wanted for you to know. THanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. I can download the exe version for ActiveX, however the msi version will not download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is still working on this.  We'll update this discussion (and Download DMG Installer (for System Administrators) missing ) when the issue is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue with the Mac DMG files has been resolved.  You may need to clear your browser cache.  If you continue to experience issues, please post back here.

The team is still investigating the MSI download issue. I should have an update on that tomorrow.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just MSI. For me most of the links do not work on that page (MSI, EXE, some DMG, RPM, etc.). Though i mostly care about MSI and EXE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep, can't download any of the Mac software. I'm getting a Not Found page with this text

"The requested URL /get/flashplayer/distyfp/current/mac/install_flash_player_24_osx_pkg.dmg was not found on this server."

Tried Safari and Firefox with the same results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The MSI download issue has been fixed. Could you please try downloading the same now. If any issues are encountered please let us know.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

just tested this. It is working now.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, was able to download both MSI for active-x and EXE for other browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks - Please close thread before we get spammed with anymore emails

Cheers

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for confirming this is fixed.  Locking the discussion.  If the issue occurs again, please start a new discussion.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines