• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing lightroom on a second computer

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought my husband a new computer for Christmas and already have lightroom installed on my computer and his laptop.  I tried to find the deactivation in the Lightroom help on the laptop so I could reinstall on the new computer but couldnt find how to do it so in frustration I uninstalled it from the laptop and installed it on the new computer.  Now I have a message telling me that the serial number is already in use by the maximum number of users and I will have to deactivate one of them.  Can anyone tell me what my next move should be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Hi Akela,

We have increased the activation count for the Lightroom 6 which you own, so now you can restart the machine and try the activation process again.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akela,

We have increased the activation count for the Lightroom 6 which you own, so now you can restart the machine and try the activation process again.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. That's perfect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Welcome. Akela

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines