• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de sauvegarde de catalogue Lightroom (Version 2015.8)

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, lorsque je ferme Lightroom, j'ai configuré une sauvegarde de mon catalogue à chaque fermeture. Un message m'alerte disant : Lightroom n'a pas réussi à sauvegarder le catalogue. Veuillez vérifier vos permissions sur les dossiers et vous assurer que vous disposez de suffisamment d'espace sur votre disque de sauvegarde et votre disque de catalogue principal.

Je n'ai pas de soucis d'un manque de place sur mes disques durs ou de problème de permissions, je ne comprends pas pourquoi ce message?

Cordialement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So working from the French-to-English translation, you said

I don't have to worry about a lack of space on my hard drives or permissions problem, I do not understand why this message?

Lightroom is saying: yes, you do have to worry about these issues; and you have to actually check and make sure that you have write permission to the folder where you are trying to put the backup in; and you have to actually check to make sure that the drive has enough space. One possibility is that the folder you have selected is (accidentally) not the one you think it is, and the folder does not have write permission. So you have to confirm what folder has been selected and then check the permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have all the permissions on my hard disk.  I tried to make another try on all my hards disks. Impossible to save any catalogue, i ve the same message. Why do i have this problem? I never had this problem before. I'm the only user of my computer and i used Lightroom since many years without this problem. Sorry but i don't understand what can i do. Is it possible to send an image to know if have the permission on my hard disk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have all the permissions on my hard disk.

maybe we are having language problems here, so please tell me, does this mean you actually checked the FOLDER (not disk) to see if you have write permission to this folder?

What is your operating system? Depending on your answer, I could possibly show you what it should look like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doupax,

Please check the following link and let me know if it help:Unable to back up the catalog in Lightroom CC

Regards

Tanuj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, exactly what i need. Thank you for your service Adobe, you are the best. This link was my problem. Congratulations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines