1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2009 11:28 AM by clbeech

Help!

cuthbertdibbleandgrubb
      Hi all,
      Don't want to waste too much of your time but this is my first post along with my first experience of Adobe software.
      Can anyone tell me which flash version (and cheapest) would be best for what I want to do.
      I want to put flow diagrams onto basemaps so essentially it will show the flow of people around a shopping centre or how water flows around a city in the pipework.

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts and help.

• 1. Re: Help!
          clbeech Level 3
          if you are talking about 'static' images then a drawing programing may be the thing for you like Adobe Illustrator. Photoshop is also an option, but is based for using 'images' like photos or bitmaps - however there is some vector functionality. Flash would be the choice if these flow diagrams will involve the animation of the images, or even gathering live-time data and utilizing it within the animation.

there are also very cheap (even free) drawing applications out there, you probably even have one or two on your current system, it will really be a matter of the level of quality you want to produce.