• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jeffrey Friedl plugins gone??

Enthusiast ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to access the website I had for Mr. Friedl's plugins, http://regex.info/ , for a few days. Is there a new one? Kaput?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Jeffrey's ISP has run into a big (non-technical) problem. He's aware of the issue and will be back online, but it's not known how soon that will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I can't access it either just now. Hopefully a temporary glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

His server went down for a week in April, so maybe something similar occurred again:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dT1Y64dXMV0J:regex.info/blog/2016-04-09/2686+&c...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeffrey's ISP has run into a big (non-technical) problem. He's aware of the issue and will be back online, but it's not known how soon that will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, do you know what happened now? its all offline. ITs website, is plugins 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of typing this reply, Jeffrey's plugin site is online and fully functional.

http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

His web site is constantly bickering with Chrome and other browsers about whether to automatically redirect HTTP URLs to HTTPS URLs. Right now, the HTTP URL posted by Ian works in my Chrome the second time I pasted it.

Though there are settings in Chrome that may let you override this, I find it easier just to switch to Firefox or Safari when this happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines