1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2006 3:06 PM by Newsgroup_User

Help swf file different from internal movie testing

Laur56
      ok i made a simple website and when i test it while the file is open it works fine but when i drag the swf file into a web browser random movie clips are missing, my buttons are gone and the code dosent work right, Im totally clueless as to how to fix this since it works fine and with no errors in my flash file so if anyone has any idea what i should do that would really help cuz im outta ideas
        • 1. Re: Help swf file different from internal movie testing
          Level 7
          "Laur56" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message news:e4g5hf$btf$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > ok i made a simple website and when i test it while the file is open it works
          > fine but when i drag the swf file into a web browser random movie clips are
          > missing, my buttons are gone and the code dosent work right, Im totally
          > clueless as to how to fix this since it works fine and with no errors in my
          > flash file so if anyone has any idea what i should do that would really help
          > cuz im outta ideas

Check for publish version not matching the player. If publishing for player 8, make sure your browser has that version of the
          player.
          tralfaz