2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2016 7:51 AM by Dubes357

NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE???

Dubes357

Below is a recent image that was at first placed into the reminder area for Title, keyword or category issues.  The rejection doesn't state the actual issue and is rather vague. So I made adjustments to both title, keywords and category, then re-submitted the image.  Now it's been rejected for being a non-compliant image.  What's the non-compliance?  In reviewing the recommended stock contributor help page, it to is rather vague and doesn't clarify what the non-compliance is here.  I've reviewed many of the still-life images on the site and am at a loss as to why this image doesn't comply. At this point the only thing I can see that maybe wrong with the data I input is the use of the "&" symbol in the images title "Sunflowers & Baskets".  Can someone at Adobe tell me if that is the actual issue here?  Comments and critiques of the image welcome.

PS-POST_DSC-2067-3.jpg

• 1. Re: NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE???
          MatHayward Adobe Employee

If an image is improperly indexed it is initially put in "remind to complete" mode so the contributor can make the necessary changes. If the same image is resubmitted and the problem remains the file is then rejected with the reason non-compliant.

I was able to locate this file and found you used the word "flowers" in 3 of your 5 listed keywords. I would advise you to use more than the minimum keywords though if you are not able to do so or choose not to, you must diversify them.

You listed "sunflowers, silk flowers and flowers" as 3 different keywords. The other two keywords are "baskets" and "still life"

Instead try..

sunflower

flower

silk

arrangement

basket

setting

decoration

florist

Fall

Autumn

floral

pretty

interior

design

You can find some helpful information about keywording in this blog post: Stock Keywording Tips | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

As a courtesy I have put the image back into "remind to complete" mode so you can update your keywords and resubmit.

Good luck!

Mat

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE???
            Dubes357 Level 1

Thank you Mat for the rapid response and your advise.  I will make the required changes as you suggested and will re-submit.  Thanks again...