Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

I have Light room 3 and 5  Slider control to increase or decrease the Following

Iris enhacment.\, Teeth Whittening, Burn, Lighten, Soften Skin are not there when using the brush

One more question There used to be  a  colum of presets for Example  " Aged,  Purplre Glasses, Bleach Bypass, Creamtone etc. is there a way to get them all over to the left side they  seem to be only avaliable in the Library Mode on the right side

Could someone please help me with these problems.

Thank You

Bob

[personal information removed by moderator]

Message was edited by: Robert Zucco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom CC for a couple of years now. But I seem to recall that all of the brush presets have been attached to the brush panel when it is active. I don't know of any way of moving them. It's been long time since I've used Lightroom 3. I don't remember some of the presets you have listed. Are they presets that you created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No

They were in the program but thank you anyway

You wouldnt know anything about the other problem with the sliders

it was my first question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines