6 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2006 5:10 PM by Newsgroup_User

    Whitch Program???

    Korgone
      Hello, whitch program do I use to make flash games??? I have been searching though the programs... and I cant find out witch one is the game one :/
        • 1. Re: Whitch Program???
          Level 7
          Flash

          ******************************************
          --> Adobe Certified Expert *ACE*
          --> www.mudbubble.com
          --> www.keyframer.com




          Korgone wrote:
          > Hello, whitch program do I use to make flash games??? I have been searching though the programs... and I cant find out witch one is the game one :/
          • 2. Re: Whitch Program???
            Korgone Level 1
            Yeah but witch flash?

            Flash MX, Flash MX 2004, Flash studio, etc...
            • 3. Re: Whitch Program???
              Level 7
              the only one available which is flash 8. if you want previous versions then search ebay. they all
              make games but the newer releases have improved features that make games better depending on your
              skill level at making them - so flash 8.

              ******************************************
              --> Adobe Certified Expert *ACE*
              --> www.mudbubble.com
              --> www.keyframer.com




              Korgone wrote:
              > Yeah but witch flash?
              >
              > Flash MX, Flash MX 2004, Flash studio, etc...
              • 4. Re: Whitch Program???
                Level 7
                i should clarify - they are all *used* to make games - flash is just a tool - it is up to you and
                your skill level to make the type of game you want within the flash environment.

                ******************************************
                --> Adobe Certified Expert *ACE*
                --> www.mudbubble.com
                --> www.keyframer.com




                Chris **AdobeCommunityExpert** wrote:
                > the only one available which is flash 8. if you want previous versions
                > then search ebay. they all make games but the newer releases have
                > improved features that make games better depending on your skill level
                > at making them - so flash 8.
                >
                > ******************************************
                > --> Adobe Certified Expert *ACE*
                > --> www.mudbubble.com
                > --> www.keyframer.com
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > Korgone wrote:
                >
                >> Yeah but witch flash?
                >>
                >> Flash MX, Flash MX 2004, Flash studio, etc...
                • 5. Whitch Program???
                  Korgone Level 1
                  So I should be able to make game on Macromedia Flash MX?
                  • 6. Re: Whitch Program???
                    Level 7
                    yes - like i already said - it is up to the type of game you want to make and your skill level - and
                    with newer versions of flash you are more capable due to the newer features.

                    ******************************************
                    --> Adobe Certified Expert *ACE*
                    --> www.mudbubble.com
                    --> www.keyframer.com




                    Korgone wrote:
                    > So I be able to make game on Macromedia Flash MX?