• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

frusturations with adobe's pdf reader for android

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,I am a product manager and i would like, to share some of my frusturations with adobe pdf reader,

1) When I try to make a selection to either copy or highlight the text,usually it shows these 3 options as drop down menu=Note, text, Freehand, and it's so frustrating, why can't I simply select the text and then decide what to do ?,that would make the workflow so much simpler wouldnt it ?

2) make the "text selection process" for highlighting text much more simpler,right now its a miss and hit case,its not at all accurate,can you kindly check out wps office pdf, the way you could select text for highlighting in there app is so damn simple and accurate, amazing user experience, can you kindly do the same for Adobe ?,

kindly take my suggestion into consideration, thank you

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Question moved to the Acrobat Reader for Android phones and tablets forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2017 Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sanji765,

Sorry for the delayed response.

If you tap anywhere on the pdf where there is no text, you will be presented with these three option- Note, Text, Freehand

But, if you tap anywhere on the pdf where there is a text, you can select the text first and choose if you want to  Copy, Highlight, Strikethrough or Underline

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines