• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to sync to Premiere via USB?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All,

Like others I use Clip to rough out a video before sending to Premiere CC for final edits. The sync process to creative cloud is so painfully slow that I have to let my phone sit and sync for days (not even exaggerating).

So my question is, is there a way to share the project to premiere via USB?

I can see all of my clips in itunes but I don't see the XML file that would actually tell Premiere where the edits are. I'm hoping this is an option that I'm just overlooking since the cloud sync is nice but for most use cases not needed since I'll have my phone on me when I'm editing the videos. Thanks for the help!

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Absolutely.

I will take it as a feature request and pass it onto the concerned team.

Appreciate the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I am sorry but exporting via an external USB is not successful.

But you can send the clip to Premiere Pro CC from within the Premiere Clip app by clicking on the share button.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Sheena,

It's sad to hear there isn't a way to share via usb. Maybe put it in as a feature request? The problem with sharing to Premiere Pro currently via the share button is that the project has to be fully synced to Creative Cloud before you can share it. Syncing is painfully slow and usually requires me leaving my phone on the sync screen with it plugged in with screen lock turned off and then let it sit for hours waiting to sync.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely.

I will take it as a feature request and pass it onto the concerned team.

Appreciate the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

My phone (google Pixel) doesnt even Sync. It would be wonderful to have a way to make this work.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there an update on this? I am having a terrible time getting clip to sync with the creative cloud. The thread on sync issues wasn't very helpful, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines