Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating FP & SWP

Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 10 on a Dell pc and it says FP is already incorporated in it, but all my favorite sites are saying I need to update it but there's no option to do that. Also, Shockwave Player never goes through when I try to install that. Little help?

[Font color changed to make it readable... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search Microsoft – Official Home Page  for help in trying to update Flash Player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge

Hint... you can't... Microsoft has LOCKED their two web browsers

If you want to do your own updates, you will need to use a different browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, but what about Shockwave? (Like I said, I need the latest one but it never goes through.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're having issues with Shockwave Player, please post to the Adobe Shockwave Player forums.  Someone who works on Shockwave Player should be able to assist you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi darkling85 ,

As of Windows 8, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in IE (and Edge in Win10).  All updates for Flash Player for IE/Edge are released by Microsoft via Windows Update.  Please ensure Flash Player is enabled in the browser, and that ActiveX Filtering is disabled.  See the following for assistance:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines