0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2016 5:07 PM by rudiebiela

Exporting video from Lightroom's Slideshow module ... ?

rudiebiela

PC with Windows 10 - CC subscription working mostly on Lightroom

I have problems Exporting Videos from Lightroom Slideshows module. Exporting from Print works fine.

1. Takes almost 4-5 hours. 2. Eventually informs me that the file / video (only 5.6GB) is to large for the USB - a 16GB USB with nothing on it or else it will eventually download but the file will be corrupt. 3. It will download fine to my Seagate 2TB external - but the same will happen when I try to copy said video to the smaller USB - to large to copy! Am I doing something wrong. I used to save and export before but could it be that since I changed my folders to an external drive it seems as if this problem started. Did I perhaps do something wrong. I can read all my files as I did this within Lightroom and it functions otherwise fine. Hope somebody can help.

Message was edited by: R. Neil Haugen ... to make the thread title more clear.

• 1. Re: Rudie
          Bob Somrak Level 5

Your USB Thumb Drive is probably formatted for FAT32 which has a 4GB file size limit per file. Format it for the Windows NTFS format or whatever it is called now so it support file sizes larger than 4GB