• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not saving full edit from develop to library.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden my when i finish a edit using lightroom 6 when i export it or view it in the library section, the photo seems to go back to a less edited version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

This is fairly common for going from the Develop module back to the Library module. The Library module uses a preview created by LR for displaying the image. The Develop module uses the actual image. If you zoom in 1:1 you will see your edits and at that time the preview should update.

What are your exact settings for the export that doesn't seem to be the same as what you see in the develop module.

Make sure you haven't select Original in the export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is fairly common for going from the Develop module back to the Library module. The Library module uses a preview created by LR for displaying the image. The Develop module uses the actual image. If you zoom in 1:1 you will see your edits and at that time the preview should update.

What are your exact settings for the export that doesn't seem to be the same as what you see in the develop module.

Make sure you haven't select Original in the export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines