2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2016 3:33 PM by vangroover

ERROR ITMS-90046: Invalid Code Signing Entitlements when uploading to iTunes

10538 Level 1

I have a PGB app that I published to Google, Apple and the Windows stores a little over a week ago. But today, after a small change, I am unable to publish again to iTunes Connect (using the Mac Application Loader). I get the following message:

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value '89X275XXXX.uk.co.syntagm.*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/WordEke.app/WordEke' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."

This means nothing to me. I am using the same publishing certificate doing the iOS build as I did earlier this month, I have also deleted it and uploaded it again, with no improvement. I can build and test the app using my development certificate, but suddenly I just can't publish.

ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements