5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2016 11:11 AM by rchjr7487

    How to do a certian effect

    Rchjr56 Level 1

      Hi there


      I dont know what the name of this kind of effect is or if it is even done in after effects. I say that because it might be done in Premeire Pro. I have seen several videos where at certian times in the video a rectangular box with appear in the lower left or right hand side of the screen. Sometimes it has a texture or a color with text in it. I dont know the name of that effect.


      Can someone tell me the name of the effect and steer me to a tutorial type page to figure out how to do it.


      Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone.