30 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2017 1:31 AM by rakeshk21205956

Using Action Button to generate "Notes" in a Text field with dynamic formatting

rakeshk21205956

I am making a medical form in which i have text fields which generates notes based upon the form fields selection.

Dropbox - ScreenCapture_12.flv

First of you plz see the video from the above link.... i am getting everything right.. except for the problem in the video....the problem is .... when one doesnot choose the continous check boxes there is a one line gap between the two options (plz refer the above video link)............I want that when any of the checkbox is checked the there should not be a  line gap.. as is the case in the video.

Below is the java script which i am using:

this.getField("subjective").value = "SOAP Notes\n" + "\n"+ "Chief Complaint\n" + "\n" + "Mr. " + this.getField("member.name.last").value + " is inquiring about utilizing orthotic bracing for his current conditions. His chief complaint at the time of this assessment is: " + this.getField("consult.chief-complaint").value + "\n\n" + "Subjective Notes - Information Reported by Patient\n\n" + "On a 0-10 pain scale" + "; " +  "the patient describes his pain as being at a level "  + this.getField("dme.pain-level").value + ". " + this.getField("location").value + " pain has been constant for " + this.getField("dme.length-of-pain").value + " months.\n\n" + "Mr. " + this.getField("member.name.last").value + " chief complaint is " + this.getField("area.pain").value + " pain, which he reports is associated with a level " + this.getField("dme.pain-scale").value + " pain on the 1 to 10 severity scale. The patient also says that " + this.getField("blankfield").value + " aggravates the condition" + "," + " temporarily resulting in higher pain levels on the severity scale.\n" +  "\n"+ this.getField("member.name.first").value + " has indicated that his back pain makes it difficult to walk.\n\n" +

"Objective Notes from Treating Physician\n\n" + "My consultation with " + this.getField("salutation").value + " " + this.getField("member.name.last").value + " today, a/an " + this.getField("member.age").value + " years old, " + this.getField("member.gender").value

+ " was in regard to his complaint of " + this.getField("location").value + " pain. " + "This a " + this.getField("dme.pain-level").value + " level " + this.getField("dme.pain-scale").value + " pain, but is made even worse when aggravated by " + this.getField("dme.worsen-pain").value + "." + " I consider this to be caused by general weakness, due to a pre-existing condition resulting in the current level of pain and discomfort for an extended time.\n\n" + "Assessment Notes\n\n" + this.getField("Text1").value + "\n" + this.getField("Text2").value + "\n" + this.getField("Text3").value

The above in red text are the check box values which should be listed without space .. irrespective of the selection of any options.. continuous or non-continuous