• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Flash Player (Win 8.1)

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I come to the download website, the "Install now" links to www.adobe.com. There's also no optional offer... Is it the website or me? (not reporting the fact that Flash Player keeps crashing or just freezing the whole browser - Firefox - that's why I wanted to try an update...)

flash.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and are escalating it to the team that page.  Updates to this issue will be posted at Flash Player download page "Install now' button redirects to www.adobe.com .  Please subscribe/follow that topic.  To follow, click on the Follow () link in the upper right and select how you wish to receive notifications of new posts to the topic.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines