0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2008 12:50 PM by cebdev

advancedDataGrid itemEditEnd syntax for cfc

cebdev
      I have an advanced data grid and I don't know how to reference the values I want to pass to my cfc.

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid name="adg1"
      itemEditEnd="updateStore.singleField([storeid],[datacolumnname]),[cell value just changed])" dataProvider="{storesData.getAllStores.lastResult}"
      x="40"
      y="80"
      id="adg1"
      designViewDataType="flat" width="372" height="226" editable="true" enabled="true" resizableColumns="true" sortableColumns="true" backgroundColor="#C7BBBB">

<mx:columns>
      <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="StoreID" dataField="StoreID" />
      <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="StoreName" dataField="StoreName"/>
      <mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerText="Active?" dataField="Active" itemRenderer="mx.controls.CheckBox" rendererIsEditor="true" />
      </mx:columns>

</mx:AdvancedDataGrid>

What syntax do I use to get the value of the storeID column for the cell just changed, the column just changed, the value of the cell just changed passed to my cfc

updateStore.singleField([storeid],[datacolumnname]),[cell value just changed])"

what do I use for "[storeid]"
      what do I use for "[datacolumnname]"
      what do I use for "[value of the cell just changed]"

The CFC basically runs a coldfusion query "update store set [datacolumname] = '[value of the cell just changed]' where storeid = '[storeid]'

Can I reference these directly? Do I need to use actionscript to grab these advanced data grid properties and pass them to my cfc?

Thanks,

Craig