• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE CC, New project/comp preview so slow?

Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I got a template that I edited and used and everything works fine the preview. I decided to make a new project so I can make some things but after I made a new composition and added a single picture to fade within 5 seconds, previewing the new project loads sooooooo slow and it displays 30fps realtime in the preview panel? When I switch to the old project/template everything works fine in the preview even it has lots of things on it but on the new project a single picture previews so slow and 30fps real time and locking existing frames?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is irritating. I just switch between two projects the one with with animations and the new one with a single picture and 5 seconds fade. The old one really runs fast and fine but the new project takes soooooo slow even though the green bar is full. The new one says "locking exisitng frames" - -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of After Effects are you using?

What is the size of that picture?

Is that new one with just the picture set to use the standard "Classic" renderer is it inadvertently set to use the ray-traced renderer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Did you get this issue solved yet?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines