• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder cannot handle large pictures

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with the AME 2017. After switching out one of the compositions to render, I noticed that once I switch over to AME the preview window is stuck on "Rendering...".

I tried to find what the problem was by disabling layers and effects inside the composition, it turned out to be my very large background image I have in the composition. The image is 5000x5000, which is fairly large but I never had any problems prior to this in After Effects neither in workflow, rendering directly out of After Effects or simple RAM previews.

I made the mistake of upgrading AE, now being forced to use this buggy and inferior external render program. Is there any solution to this? Other than the obvious "dont use the image"? I really cannot understand how a program in 2016 dedicated to encoding breaks because of a large image in the composition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you retain the old CC version(s)?  Hope so! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yetiman,

Sorry this occurred. Did this happen only with this comp, or with subsequent comps, as well? Did you ever find a solution, or did you adjust your workflow? Please let us know what happened.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines