• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign debug version

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the debug version of Adobe InDesign CC(last version) to update the InDesign plugin

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the information given in the following thread. You need to join the Adobe prerelease program, or become a technology partner to Adobe.

InDesign cc 2017 sdk

Also go through the top section of the landing page of this Forum for some more info on how to proceed.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted my request(from a.matevosyan@joomag.com) in the email to technologypartners@adobe.com, but still no answers. Could you please ask to have a look and reply me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This being a holiday week with Christmas just around the corner, i suppose you will have to wait for the response. I am not an Adobe employee so can't follow up on the email, be patient.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Soo, did you get the debug version? I need it too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2017 Mar 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is available through the Technology Partner Program membership. To apply for it, go to https://technologypartners.adobe.com (You will need to apply for at least Bronze level)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines