• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.8 Mac file delete issue

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a 2012 rMBP and use an external Synology DS214 NAS to store the Nikon NEF raw files that I process using Lightroom 6.

Since the NAS is a Linux device and I access it using AFP there is no recycle bin. Hence when I delete a NEF file (for good) it warns me that it will be gone forever, I agree, it's deleted. I have been using this setup since LR6 came out.

Ever since I updated to 6.8, I get the following issue: sometimes, when I delete a picture (and wish to be deleted from its location in the NAS as well) the main screen picture of LR6 stays the same, gets *STUCK* to the last deleted picture. Have to quit LR6.

Reverting back to LR6.7 resolves the issue.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

See this bug report in particular: Lightroom: Image stuck in Develop mode | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue, including a copy-and-paste from Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this bug report in particular: Lightroom: Image stuck in Develop mode | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue, including a copy-and-paste from Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines