2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2017 11:51 AM by SuzMM

Presenter Video Express 11 and Mac OS Sierra

SuzMM

Hi

I've been running Presenter Express on OS Yosemite and it works OK - I still have PPT slide skipping issues though that I'd hoped would clear up with 11.

I received a new Apple Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse for Christmas and I need to upgrade my OS to use them - will Presenter Express 11 work with Mac OS Sierra? I've been hesitant to upgrade from Yosemite and I need to know for sure because once I upgrade that's it!

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Presenter Video Express 11 and Mac OS Sierra
          avnishg39427793

Hello SuzMM,

Presenter Express 11 works fine on Mac OS Sierra (tested for version 10.12.2).

You can happily upgrade your Mac OS from Yosemite to Sierra.

For the slide skipping issue, you can try a workaround by placing a blank slide just before the slide which is currently getting skipped.

Hope that helps. Anyhow, we are going to come up with a permanent fix to this issue in the next release.

Thanks!

• 2. Re: Presenter Video Express 11 and Mac OS Sierra
            SuzMM Level 1

Thanks - it works fine!

However, the slide skipping issue is random and can only be seen after the fact during playback and editing. I have to re-record each slide that was skipped over. Sometimes it never happens and sometimes it happens more than once. This consumes an incredible amount of time so I do hope it gets fixed once and for all.