• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove LR curve points

Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest LR release, I can not remove curve points by dragging off the graph? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

It's a requested change that was implemented in LR 6.8 and CC 2015.8: Lightroom 6.8: Can no longer delete curve points by dragging them off the sides | Photoshop Family Customer Community

You can now also delete control points by double-clicking on them,but the ability to move control points with the arrow keys has been removed.

Greater Accuracy with the Tone Curve « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Apparently the change was made to fix a bug introduced in LR 6.7 and CC 2015.7. So they fixed the bug and too

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right-click and select 'Delete Control Point.' I think in previous LR versions you could drag them off-screen...not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows-10  CC2015.8

Same as the  OP seen here- Control points cannot be dragged off the curve line.

As per trshaner-  a right-click and 'delete' individual points, or 'flatten curve'  deletes ALL!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm aware of the right click function... thought I was losing my mind. The drag off is super fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work on the Mac either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a requested change that was implemented in LR 6.8 and CC 2015.8: Lightroom 6.8: Can no longer delete curve points by dragging them off the sides | Photoshop Family C...

You can now also delete control points by double-clicking on them,but the ability to move control points with the arrow keys has been removed.

Greater Accuracy with the Tone Curve « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Apparently the change was made to fix a bug introduced in LR 6.7 and CC 2015.7. So they fixed the bug and took away drag-delete and arrow key control of the control points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

trshaner wrote:

Apparently the change was made to fix a bug introduced in LR 6.7 and CC 2015.7. So they fixed the bug and took away drag-delete and arrow key control of the control points.

This is the way Adobe has fixed a couple other bugs in the past, just remove the capability    Actually, for this fix I prefer the double-click remove instead of the the drag-remove method.   Is the double-click NEW or was I just not aware of the old behavior?   Thanks for the info on the double-click anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines