• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Elements 15, need to install on a 32 bit notebook.

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Purchased Elements 15, need to install on a 32 bit notebook. Chat experience was disgraceful. I installed on 64 bit desktop. How do I get key for 32 bit v14 to install on Notebook as v15 does not support 32bit. I was told I could install two instances of the software

I spent 70 minutes in an extremely frustrating Adobe Chat session being asked the same questions and getting given incorrect responses contradictory to the information I provided.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try Amazon for a copy of photoshop elements 14,

I kind of find that a disappointing decision by adobe, since many people still run 32 bit windows operating systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but should I have to pay for another copy of Elements when all I'm trying to do is run the two allowed instances but the current version does not support 32 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may seem unfair but the simple answer is yes.

You've bought version 15 which is 64 bit only.

If you only have a 32 bit computer for the second install then you'll have to pay for version 14. Or upgrade to a second 64 bit computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines