• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe-recommended GPU

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please list the recommended GPU's for Premiere Pro and After Effects, or post a link.

My current GPU is the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 950m, is it good?

Thank you for your time

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

There is no such thing. For AE it's simply irrelevant - its GPU acceleration is too limited, the Raytrace 3D renderer deprecated.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing. For AE it's simply irrelevant - its GPU acceleration is too limited, the Raytrace 3D renderer deprecated.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in Ae only these effects are affected by the GPU so far.

• Gaussian Blur
  • Lumetri Color
  • Sharpen
  • Brightness and Contrast
  • Find Edges
  • Glow
  • Hue/Saturation
  • Invert
  • Tint

the way things are going, I would definitely considered a supported GPU if I am to upgrade my system.

in Premiere GPU can make a big difference. here are the supported types: Premiere Pro System Requirements for Mac OS and Windows

I would recommend this website for information about setting up your hardware for Premiere or Ae. here are relative articles about GPU hardware for both:

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Adobe-After-Effects-CC-2015-3-Pascal-GPU-Performance-846/

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-2015-3-Pascal-GPU-Performance-840/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines