2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2017 6:52 AM by easypay_mdb

Using RH_ShowHelp() in combination with responsive HTML5 (output)

easypay_mdb Level 1

Hello,

I'me using RH_2015 (trial version).

Our intensions with RH is to call a help-page from selected places in a html-page.

I've made a project with the use off 2 different output's:

- 'WebHelp'

- 'Responsive HTML5' (primary choice for our projects)

I use the 'RH_Showhelp' function to call a help-file by the hand of map-id numbers.

I can open the help-file with 'WebHelp' (output) perfectly.

If I try the same with the 'Responsive HTML5' (output), I get script errors. (using F12 within Internet Explorer)

* SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'trim'

File: rh.min.js, Line: 6, Column: 9763

i=s[0].trim(), gives the error. => the value of s[0] = ""

I noticed that 'rh.min.js' is not used with 'Webhelp' (output).

* SCRIPT5007: Object expected

File: common.min.js, Line: 6, Column: 910

t=e("KEY_MERGED_PROJECT_MAP") => e = undefined

* SCRIPT5007: Object expected

File: layout.min.js, Line: 6, Column: 625

n.publish(e("KEY_SHOW_TAGS") => e = undefined

* SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'consts'

File: projectdata.js, Line: 6, Column: 1

rh.consts('DEFAULT_TOPIC', encodeURI("#Algemeen.htm".substring(1)));

=> rh.consts = undefined

File: loadprojdata.js, Line: 5, Column: 2

File: usersettings.js, Line: 25, Column: 2

* SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'publish' of undefined or null reference

File: whtagdata.js, Line: 8, Column: 1

* SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'trim'

File: rh.min.js, Line: 6, Column: 7614

Do I need to change something within the function, according the used output?

I call the function as following:

RH_ShowHelp(0, root + $.trim(jsonData.file) + "/index.htm>" + $.trim(jsonData.scherm), HH_HELP_CONTEXT, $.trim(jsonData.mapNr));

The used json-file:

{

"swLrh":"0",

"file":"Steekkaart_RespHTML5                                                                                 ",

"mapNr":"1                                                                                                    ",

"scherm":"                    ",

"veldId":"                                                                                                     ",

"key":"001-006-001-001-001-000"

}

root   => the place where the output of the projects are.