• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 9- restore option to import audio across multiple slides

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while back, I unchecked the option to be asked, when I import audio, if I want it to be imported across multiple slides. Now, of course, I want this option back. I can't find anywhere to add this option back, nor can I figure out a way to add audio to multiple slides without it. How do I restore this option?

TOPICS
Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

OK- found the option- it was "Split Audio," which wasn't intuitive

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK- found the option- it was "Split Audio," which wasn't intuitive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. very frustrating.... I've opened and closed the software and tried in a new project. A bad bug that I'm stuck with and it's costing me money...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@naokik

Are you are talking about not being able to see this dialog when you import audio to a slide?

DistributeAudioOverMultipleSlidesDialog.png

Perhaps at some time you may have selected the checkbox in the bottom left corner to NOT show the dialog again.  If so, you can re-enable the dialog via Edit > Preferences > General Settings > Confirmation Messages > Select the Split Audio box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue on one project. I was never aware of the confirmation message window..."Split Audio" was already checked. I have already used splitting audio in this project. Maybe I did accidentally checked the do not show again button, but I cant purposely uncheck it. I've cleared project cache and restarted captivate, checked and unchecked split audio option.

Is there another solution? I seem to find ways to break captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources