5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2017 9:34 AM by ericbnpusa

NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN

ericbnpusa Level 1

Worst stock company on the internets.  I will be taking my business to Shutterstock, Dreamstime, or RCF. 

I want everyone to seriously consider not using them for stock.  There are plenty of better choices out there on the internet. 

• 1. Re: NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN
          Sheena Kaul Adobe Employee

Hi Eric,

I apologize for the terrible experience you have had with Adobe Stock.

Please let us know your issue and we might be able to help you out.

Regards,

Sheena

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN
            ericbnpusa Level 1

Adobe decided to force my company to have to repay for licenses we already paid for because the person's account who was apart of our company is no longer with the company.  Even though we have his credentials to log into his account what is a company account, we can't get access to the 55 videos we payed for in licensing to use. 

This issue was brought to them twice with both times denying us access to already paid licenses by other accounts apart of the team in which this person was the primary team admin who is not with us anymore.  

Thank you Adobe. It's hard enough to have to survive in a very competitive market, but to tie our hands and force us to go elsewhere without giving one care is enough for me to say goodbye.  We will not be raped for repaying licenses in which we already paid for.  No thank you. 

BTW, Shutterstock, Dreamstime, RCF, and a couple of other stock sites had NO PROBLEM giving us access.   Adobe is the only one. 

End Rant.

• 3. Re: NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN
              Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

If you have the Adobe ID credentials you can log in to stock.adobe.com and from the License History you can redownload any assets that have been licensed.

Kind regards

Bev

• 4. Re: NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN
                EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi Eric,

I thought I had replied to you in the forum. I have been corresponding with you privately to resolve this issue and we are working on a solution. I expect to have another update for you early next week.

For those following this thread. Once a Stock subscription is closed the download functionality is removed from the account. Because Eric's colleague used a personal subscription under his company identity instead of the team subscription shared by his colleagues licensed assets were not shareable. This is a special case and we are working on a satisfactory resolution for Eric.

EBQ

• 5. Re: NEVER WILL SUBSCRIBE TO ADOBE AGAIN
                  ericbnpusa Level 1

I thank you guys for the help and it is appreciated just to let you know, but it's not like we're trying to use the license twice and only pay once.  I do understand, but in this situation, the stock account should be setup as a team account so that all team members can have access.  Thank you.