3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2017 1:09 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Copying from Draw (iOS) to HD (MacOS)

CorStellae

Hello,

I've been using the iOS Draw app, and I have made a lot of drawings. I want to download all of them to my computer, but so far, I have only been able to copy/download one file at a time. Since I need to copy about a hundred files, I was looking for an easy, fast way to do so. I need some sort of batch process, such as "save all" or "download all", instead of opening one file at a time from Illustrator. Is there a way to save my iPad files to my Creative Cloud Files folder instead of the Mobile Creations folder? Or is there a way to copy the Mobile Creations folder inside the Creative Cloud Files folder, so it automatically downloads to my hard drive?

• 1. Re: Copying from Draw (iOS) to HD (MacOS)
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi CorStellae,

I don't know of any way to export other than one drawing at a time. The product engineers may know of a workaround, to export in bulk, but Adobe is closed until January 3 so I won't be able to check for you until then.

I'll ask when the teams are back in the office.

Sue.

2 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Copying from Draw (iOS) to HD (MacOS)
            CorStellae Level 1

Thank you, Sue. Adobe really should consider different workflows. Although many people will only copy one file at a time, others, like me, don't. I just can't believe that I can't just copy everything I've done from my iPad to my computer, in a single action, such as synching with my computer or even downloading to my HD from the cloud. I really hope there's a way to export in bulk, as .ai files, or that the software will be updated in the near future so that can be done easily. I'll wait for your news. Happy New Year.

• 3. Re: Copying from Draw (iOS) to HD (MacOS)
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

CorStellae,

Happy New Year to you too.

I wanted to let you know that I did ask about this... Unfortunately there's no workaround; drawings have to be sent to the desktop one-by-one.

I'll definitely be sharing all your comments with the product team though, so thanks for posting about this.

Sue.