Would you please force close the Acrobat Reader app and restart it?
Additionally, please launch a web browser and go to https://cloud.acrobat.com/ (the web interface of the Document Cloud). It should tell you whether the Document Cloud server has any issues. (It is possible that the Document Cloud is unavailable temporarily due to maintenance, etc.)
Thank you. Yes, and I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Same problem.
i can't access the Adobe PDF Services site - I just get a revolving circle. Can you access it and let me know whether it is having problems please?
I do not have any problems accessing the Document Cloud and the PDF services right now (9:30 am Pacific Standard Time in the U.S.). The Document Cloud server seems to be working fine for me.
Here are a couple of things that you can try for troubleshooting. (They are in no particular order.)
- In the Acrobat Reader app, switch location to Local then switch back to Document Cloud.
- Go to My Account in the Acrobat Reader app, sign out, and try to sign in again.
- Restart your iPad.
- Turn Off and On your iPad's Settings > Wi-Fi option.
- If your iPad supports Wi-Fi + Cellular, enable Airplane Mode and enable Wi-Fi only.
- Try a different iPad or iPhone (if you have it or can borrow it from someone).
Sorry for your trouble.
Hello, I had the same problem, was watching your question's answers for solving it and didn't find anything useful ((
then I entered cellular and saw that acrobat's network acces is turned off, now it works)) you should check that too and not only cellular hope I've helped