• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add visemes?

Contributor ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been editing my almost perfect automatic lip sync. The most common problem is any "P" between a vowl and an "S" like "Keeps". Easy fix. Delete one frame between the "E" and the "S" and the neutral closed mouth looks exactly like a "P". Perfect

However, in another instance, the computer mistook my "F" for an "S". It's an easy mistake that I expect a non-English speaking human would make, but how do I add an F? Do I need to look for another F and copy/paste it? Should I record and F over the top? What's the intended workflow here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Easiest way would be under the lip sync behavior, change the armed parameter to "Keyboard Input" and do a take with that. Then just press the first letter of the viseme you want and it will record it that way.

We're working on way better tools for this, hoping to have them in the nest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easiest way would be under the lip sync behavior, change the armed parameter to "Keyboard Input" and do a take with that. Then just press the first letter of the viseme you want and it will record it that way.

We're working on way better tools for this, hoping to have them in the nest release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sweet! I'm so glad you're back from your holiday, by the way. You have been missed.

How is the next release coming along? I'm saving all of my character animation stuff in my project till last, because I want the next release to arrive first.

On a side note, once my project is over, I'm going to want as much exposure as possible, and hopefully make the big leap from hobbyist to professional. This means that I would be overjoyed to hand all of my project files over to you, to do whatever you want with them. That way, if anyone asks to see my previous work, I can honestly say, "Yeah, I developed puppets for Adobe. If you go to the Adobe website, you can download one that looks exactly like me and animate him yourself. If you open Character Animator, see that guy in the top right of the loading screen? Yeah, that's me."

What are the chances of something like that happening to my work? Do I need to improve much before I reach that level?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines