• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I redraw feet of my image of a character with shoes?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello anyone can help me to redraw any feet of this character with shoes in photoshop or gimp? I wanted to know if it is possible to redraw the pixels of the feet more quickly without delay here is this image below

a42c5ee4eb0cf86ca53a4e255c666314.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of shoes?  You can paint in anything you can think of, but having something real to copy makes life a whole lot easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for the picture but one more question could you send me only the bare foot without that white high heel? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't draw the foot because I didn't need to.  If I needed feet for solidly build lady, I'd maybe think in terms of Hobbits, who have very broad feet.

When I did the high heels illustration, I could not find a picture with the right perspective, because no one is going to advertise shoes like that with such an un lady like pose, but we can use Perspective Warp to make things better fit our needs.

In this case it elongates the toes horribly, but that is not an issue with a pair of shoes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have another image so that without color with lines you can try to draw the feet or remove these shoes between the lines of this image for me? thanksDraw.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines