• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom freezing

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke to three people from Adobe and they could not find an answer to why Lightroom CC freezes.  Itr work in library but stops when i change to develop.  It will work for 5 minutes and then stop.  Anyone have an answer.  Three Adobe experts could not help.  They kept telling me to clear the cache.  I have use the program for years and have never done this.  Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Are you invoking Photo > Delete Rejected Photos (Ctrl + Backspace / Cmd + Delete) while in Develop?  A number of people have reported that can freeze the most recent version of LR (CC 2015.8 / 6.8).  If this is triggering your problems, please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Image stuck in Develop mode | Photoshop Family Customer Community

The workaround is to delete photos from Library mode, not Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you invoking Photo > Delete Rejected Photos (Ctrl + Backspace / Cmd + Delete) while in Develop?  A number of people have reported that can freeze the most recent version of LR (CC 2015.8 / 6.8).  If this is triggering your problems, please add your me-too vote and details of your issue to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Image stuck in Develop mode | Photoshop Family Customer Community

The workaround is to delete photos from Library mode, not Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system do you use? Mac or Windows?

Have you tried to deactivate the GPU acceleration?

Edit->Preferences->Performance, uncheck Use Graphics Processor

Also take a look here: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7745890#7745890

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Use Pc have deactivated gpu

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Are you invoking Photo > Delete Rejected Photos (Ctrl + Backspace / Cmd + Delete) while in Develop?

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines