Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Photoshop CC2017 The edited image isn't updated in a window

Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The edited image isn't updated in a window. Making different manipulations (switching on and switch-off of a layer, change of its transparency, use of the filter) the image doesn't reflect these manipulations. And, in the beginning everything works, the problem arises after a while. After Photoshop restarting at first works well, then this problem arises again. Video card drivers new. By Windows 10 it is updated. Photoshop CC 2015 works excellently. This problem arose also at my colleague on other computer with absolutely other configuration of the equipment.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of weirdness going on there. I'm going with video driver issues on this one since your colleague can repro. (Does your colleague have the same---or similar---video adapter?) What happens when you disable the GPU (via Edit > Preferences > Performance on the menu bar > Graphics Processor Settings)?

Don't rely on Microsoft too much. Vendors are usually quicker with their own video drivers. (NVIDIA, for example, released their latest drivers---v. 376.33 as of this post---a couple of weeks ago.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change of the modes of the graphic processor,  disable the GPU acceleration doesn't solve a problem. My colleague has absolutely other graphic processor (I have NVidia, he has Intel integrated), he has other system (I have Win10, he has Win7).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the "magazine mockup" from the Print templates, correct? I'm checking it out right now to see if I can repro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to repro but cannot seem to get it to do so. (e.g., When I shut layers off, they disappear as expected without moving. Moved layers stay right where they are when I move the canvas.)

Maybe the template itself is corrupt. Did you try another (or delete the one you have and re-download it; believe you have to go to https://assets.adobe.com to get rid of it)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens to any file, I used this mockup magazine for an example. I will try to address to support service. Because this problem doesn't allow to work. Thanks for participation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the same thing happen when you disable the GPU? (See my above post for where the settings are.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it occurs even with disable the GPU. after some time of normal work (2-7 minutes) ceases to work again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How i can address to support service for the solution of this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug report can be submitted here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

How much RAM do you have and how much is being used by Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 Gb RAM and Photoshope use 70%01.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird

Not seeing that issue here.

Win 10 x64 OS

and I know that does not help your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mitriche74 wrote:

I have 32 Gb RAM and Photoshope use 70%01.JPG

Did you try increasing the cache levels? It can help with screen redraw. (Remember to restart after changing.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, I have exposed indicators on a maximum - it hasn't solved a problem00.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines